Effective as of April 2018
Cookies are small, usually randomly encoded, text files that help your browser navigate through our websites. The cookie file is generated by our website when you access it and is accepted and processed by your computer’s browser software or when you interact with us on-line. The cookie file is stored in your browser’s folder or subfolder.
Cookies and similar technology enable Accuracy to capture and compile statistical information about how you use our websites and interact with us on-line, including information relating to the frequency of visits, IP addresses, readership data, (such as the average length of visits, which pages are viewed or shared during a visit or other interactions with our content such as time spent viewing videos, PDFs read and links clicked), authentication information, acceptance or rejection of website terms, periods of inactivity, time zones, language preferences and other regional information.
We, our associated firms and/or other persons acting on our or their behalf use this information for the following purposes:
- To assess the effectiveness of advertising and readership content;
- To improve the website content and performance;
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- To speed up your searches;
- To enable log in and authentication when you log onto our sites;
- To recognize you when you return to our sites;
- To deliver a better and more personalised service by allowing us to customise our site according to your individual interests
- To deliver marketing communications that may be of interest to you, including ads or offers tailored to you.
- Information held in cookies or similar tracking technology set by Accuracy are kept to a minimum and can only be read by Accuracy, our associate firms, their authorized third parties or by someone who has physical access to your personal computer.
How can you manage your Cookie preferences?
Many web browsers allow you to control the use of most cookies through their browser settings. To learn more about cookies, including information on what cookies have been set on your computer and how cookies can be managed and deleted, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Unless you have adjusted your browser setting so that it will reject cookies, our system will issue cookies when you access or use our websites or online services. By accessing or using our websites or online services you consent to Accuracy using cookies. In the event you refuse to accept cookies by adjusting your browser setting, some or all areas of our websites or online services may not function properly or may not be accessible.
How can you Contact Us?
International Data Protection and Privacy Officer
Head of Group Compliance
6 Bevis Marks
EC3A 7BA London
Tel: +44 203 861 4650