Registrations are now closed.
At Accuracy, we take your privacy very seriously. By choosing to apply to Accuracy, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and consent to our personal data collection, storage and processing policy.
Read our personal data collection, storage and processing policy
Consent to Personal Data collection, storage and processing
1. Purpose of the Consent
1.1 Accuracy is committed to the protection of the data privacy and rights of its prospective, current and previous employees by controlling how their Personal Data is collected, stored and processed.
1.2 Pursuant to the requirement of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which will replace the current Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC on 25 May 2018, Accuracy is required to obtain your consent in order to continue to collect, store and process your Personal Data.
1.3 By clicking I AGREE below you consent to the processing of your Personal Data by Accuracy both inside and outside the European Economic Area in accordance with Accuracy’s Privacy and Data Protection Policy (“the Policy”).
2. Image Rights
I hereby authorise Accuracy:
- To film and photograph me, without compensation of any kind during the Accuracy Business Cup (the “Event”);
- To use my image for the publicity of the Event and for any other communication projects, without compensation of any kind whatsoever;
- To publish my image on Accuracy’s website and on its social networks, without compensation of any kind whatsoever.
- To assess the effectiveness of advertising and readership content;
- To improve the website content and performance;
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- To speed up your searches;
- To enable log in and authentication when you log onto our sites;
- To recognize you when you return to our sites;
- To deliver a better and more personalised service by allowing us to customise our site according to your individual interests
- To deliver marketing communications that may be of interest to you, including ads or offers tailored to you.
- Information held in cookies or similar tracking technology set by Accuracy are kept to a minimum and can only be read by Accuracy, our associate firms, their authorized third parties or by someone who has physical access to your personal computer.
Unless you have adjusted your browser setting so that it will reject cookies, our system will issue cookies when you access or use our websites or online services. By accessing or using our websites or online services you consent to Accuracy using cookies. In the event you refuse to accept cookies by adjusting your browser setting, some or all areas of our websites or online services may not function properly or may not be accessible.